The Reiki Master Program is for those individuals who would like to deepen their knowledge of Reiki and have a true passion for helping others. They are thinking of having a Reiki practice or want to teach Reiki to others. This one year program begins after the student has taken the Advanced class and has been practicing Reiki for one year. Student receives 126 credit hours.
First, Second and Advanced Training and attunements with the NJ School of Reiki/Heidi Scanlon, CRMT or an interview with the prospective student. An exam is required to assess proficiency for those that have not taken the other levels with the NJ School of Reiki. There is an additional fee for the exam.
40 full table sessions with documentation (You receive 40 credit hours)
20 absentee sessions with documentation (You receive 10 credit hours)
A student must be practicing Reiki for two years in order to become a Reiki Master.
Tuition: $1,444.00 (if paid in full) $1,536.00 for three payments of $512.00 each
Credit Hours: 126
The Reiki Master Program includes:
An 8 hour Class which includes:
- Masters Level Attunement and Masters Attunement Symbol Empowers Reiki Practitioners to teach about and attune others to Reiki
- Overview of Attunement Symbol and Attunement Process
- Overview of how to teach Reiki
- Agendas for four levels of Reiki Training
- Setting up Reiki Workshops and advertising
- Overview of process for meeting Spiritual Guide
- Reiki Meditations and Energy Exercise
- Preparing to teach each Reiki Workshop: Practicalities and personal preparation
- Assist in each level of training, First and Second Degree Reiki and Advanced Reiki (32 hours)
- Reading material
- Receipt of five one hour sessions from a Reiki master (5 hours) (not included in tuition)
- Attend and facilitate five Reiki shares (3 hours each for 15 credit hours)
- One hour personal mentoring session (1 credit hour)
- Three half day discussion and practice sessions (5 hours each for a total of 15 hours)
- Business Success (included in three half day sessions)